Games and Sports
Games and Sports: The facilities of important indoor and outdoor games is available in the college—such as hockey, cricket, volley-ball, table-tennis, lawn-tennis, badminton, chess etc. There are one post of P.T.I. in the college. In addition, Professor-in-charges are appointed for selection and participation activities.
- Necessary equipments and facilities for regular practice.
- Gymnastic equipments provided in our college.
- Fee concession to the students admitted in the sports quota those represented national, State, Divisional and District level tournaments after evaluation.
- Uniforms to the participants at free of cost.
- Special prizes to the University, State and National participants.
- Daily allowances and traveling allowances for participants in tournaments with on duty.
- Various exercises, advanced skills, techniques and formations are being taught during the practice session.
- Special coaches from outside also arranged for conducting coaching camps.
- The department provides ample opportunity to the students by sending them to participate University, State, district and College level tournament and also friendly matches.
- Prizes and certificates are given to the winners and runners-up and an over all championship trophy is also awarded to the winning team.
Student’s University Representation
|S.No.||Name of Student||Name of Game||Year|
|2||Basant Daga||Basket Ball||1967-68|
|14||Sukhram Bishnoi||Best Physique||1989-90|
|16||nirmal rajpurohit||Basket Ball||1990-91|
|18||Narendra Gahlot||Basket Ball||1991-92|
|21||Devendra Singh||Basket Ball||1994-95|
|25||Ghirdhari Ram Godara||Softball||2002-03|
|26||Vinit Banthia||Table Tenis||2002-03|
|27||Surya Ratan Chopra||Chess||2003-04|
|28||Bindu Ojha||Wt. Lifting||2004-05|
|29||Kuntesh Khalot||Table Tenis||2008-09|
|33||Naveen Kumar Gahlot||Softball||2012-13|
|35||Naveen Kumar Sewag||Swimming||2012-13|
|39||Naveen Kumar Gahlot||Softball||2014-15|